Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm fail ady..T.T

Till nw,tat gal din find me o..i think she juz 'fu yan' take my phone number then delete ady..Zzz..mayb i'm juz too scary n 'yang soi'..i'm feel reli down bout it,cuz first time take gal phone number fail 2 do so..i think i won't ever try 2 take again..dunwan 2 disappoint myself again..when i went 2 kasturi,i'm thinking hw 2 react when c her there leh..veri paiseh d..act lik strangers or say hi..luckily i din go say hi,she's like din meet me b4..so i aso act stranger lor..so paiseh..
dun get me wrong o..she juz someone i wanted 2 noe as a fren oni..there's already a gal i'm waiting for..although my frens all disagree tat we will b together again n some even giv me some 'advise'....i noe they care bout n wanna help me..bt i still goin 2 wait..
along tis waiting period..from January till nw,August..i'm din truely happy b4..i'm in sorrow n pain for everyday...

2 comments:

  1. 加油!I know u can do it. Be patient !

    既然决定了,那为什么要理别人的看法?
    既然决定了,那为什么还要伤心?
    既然决定了,那为什么比以前还要衰弱?
    既然决定了,那又为什么要改变?

    你自己好好想想吧!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. wa~~

    My ahzai finally grown uo jor waor~

    kakaz =)

    and ya, u're linked ^^

    ReplyDelete