Friday, August 21, 2009

1st time driving..today i went 4 driving lesson!

Today..2pm i went to the old KFC 2 wait for the aunty to come n fetch me to my first drving lesson..wahoo..i was so nervous..when the aunty reach ady,as soon as i gt in the car..she straight ask me "do u noe hw 2 drive?" walau..i was shocked 4 awhile..i'm wondering if i say i noe,is she goin 2 ask me drive all the way..of course i said i duno la..i wan her 2 teach me properly first o..alwiz safety first!Then she drive 2 an empty parking lot..she told me bout the gearbox,panels n other stuff lik tat..then change seat..haha..tat time my heart was juz beating lik crazy..mayb reach 250 beats per min..haha..jkjk la..so i'm juz duno wat 2 do..she asked me 2 start the car,then drive around the parking lot..making many turns o..turn left then turn right..right left right left..after tat,reverse..a tricky part 4 me,my reverse technique suck..n the side mirror i duno hw 2 c leh..when nervous ntg can be done right..after reverse o..she asked me 2 drive out 2 the road..walau,tis time i'm shocked n at the same time scare..driving inside the parking lot,my sweat ady dropping lik bathing ady..nw on the road woh,my sweat r lik pouring rain..bt the rain happening inside the car..haha..so i'm damn nervous..juz listen wat aunty goin instruct lor..walau,when on the road ar,the aunty gt so many things said o..step tis,dun step tat,do tis,so tat..haha..listen till i gonna sot liao..when on the road i made so many mistakes o..my car 'die' at least 4 times leh..i most remembered d is when the traffic light go green ady,my car 'die'..haha..so paiseh..then the aunty ask me 2 drive 2 the driving institut..she gt some paper works nid 2 do..after tat,is time 2 go bac..tat time i gt the hang of it ady..nt so many mistakes were made..haha..great progress o..i'm aso a bit calm when on the trip bac home..
I sure won't forget tis day..surely after many decades,when i'm old..i will tell my grandkids bout tis experience d..they sure will laugh d..n they will say 2 me "so lame d o,those car veri easy 2 get used 2 it d..nw wif the 'modern flying car' oni hard 2 learn mah"..haha..oh well..

No comments:

Post a Comment