Friday, August 7, 2009

Broke into Tears

Today the heaven broke into tears
Little by little
Is like the heaven understand my feelings
It expressed what I wanted to express
Express out all the sadness,sorrow,loneliness
I still feel the same after it help me expressed
Maybe that is just not enough
Zzz..I'm going nuts here
This few days i felt the coldness feeling
It's as cold as dry ice
What's colder than dry ice?
That feeling!
Cold till I just don't know how to describe it
There's only conversation when something is needed
Not to just chat..
Few days back,I was sick like hell..
my head is just twist and turn till can't concentrate in class
I don't even have the strength to go recess
I'm all wore out like an old pair of shoe
My friends are so caring
They kept asking me how I felt
I can feel it
It's the power of friendship!
That made me felt better but I was waiting..
just waiting..waiting...waiting
Then school over,I give up waiting..
I knew is on my own this time
That time i felt so lonely..just so damn lonely

1 comment:

  1. c'm man,actualy u r not lonely guy. Beside u still hv a strong power of freindship to support u when u r lonely. I felt that they r so caring,just like 1 part of ur family.Be positive thinking sumtimes.

    ReplyDelete