Saturday, August 1, 2009

A Clown..

Some said clown make other people happy
Some said clown make people happy but sad inside
Clown is the symbol of happiness
but the clown himself doesn't feel happy at all
the clown is just getting pay to feel happy
but behind those happy faces lies the true face
the face of sorrow
the clown need to hide all his sorrow
in the deepest,darkest part of his mind
for himself to share and not others
not even a leak of sorrow is out
if not that will effect the joy of others
others doesn't care about what's the clown going through
they are just here for the clown to make them happy
tat's all
Does anybody really know what does the clown really feel?
Only the clown know his own feelings
Only I know what's his feeling
Because I going through too
My feelings are all kept for myself
nobody to share with or chat about it
The world is just too lonely and too sorrow
eventhough there are billions of human in this world
I am alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment