Sunday, August 16, 2009

1st time ask a GIRL for her phone number!

Today i went 4 tuition at kasturi..there is tis gal,she's quite cute d..so i decided 2 take her phone number lor..haha..bt week after week i fail 2 do so cuz tis is my 1st time taking a gal phone number..so i'm damn nervous d..everytime i try 2 get close or even open my mouth 2 ask her,i juz dun hav d courage 2 do it..so damn useless..
Bt today..hahaa..i done it..actually,Er..hw should i say tis..nt actually get her phone number la..bt i reli gt go ask her d leh..tat feeling is juz too great 2 bare..my adrenaline concentration was so high after i asked her..haha..so shuang..she take my phone number said will find me eventually..Erm,does it count as success leh?duno o...bt tis is the best 1st time asking a gal 4 her phone number of my life..sure won't forget tis experince..n it's reli will help me in the future 2 b brave enough 2 ask a gal 4 phone number straight away!
WAHOOOOO....

4 comments:

  1. lol, dude, wat a good memory, haha, cheers =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat a good day..!! did u heard before "today get number,tomolo go dating,n last go 4 register" ??..haha,register 4 ur wedding.just joking
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. fuiyoh..who is the girl la?..next time show me..haha XD

    ReplyDelete