Tuesday, December 30, 2008

complains...bout tis few days

I always wondering is my life juz the way i'm imagine i will b..NO,of course nt..life isn't wat u think it is..is sumthing torture,u noe???Zzz..by nw i haven touch a car steering wheel..cuz of my caring parents...wat i mean by caring is scare the car gt scratch by me...do u noe hw does tat make me feel...hell,the car nw is more important n more expensive than me...teach me hw 2 drive aso they won't..they said leave it 2 the pro...aren't they pro enough??they hav more experiences than the teacher there...Zzz...my parents lik 2 giv veri lame accuse..
Tmr is 31dec...my frens gt plan 2 go timesquare countdown..so i wait till dawn when my mum get bac from work oni ask her..i ask her veri nicely...then she straight said:NO...then she giv tis accuse..she said new year eve muz stay at home wif family d...celebrate wif family d..OMG,giv me a break...i'm been celebrating new year wif my family since i was born..let me count,Erm...16 years!!!Nt tat i dunwan 2 celebrate wif my family..bt wat celebrate??my dad sleep after 9pm..then juz left my bros,me n my mum...my mum b4 12 sure sleep ady d..my bros aso will follow go sleep ady...then juz left me lor..the door lock,the alarm set..can't even go out 2 watch the firework my neighbourhood playin...Zzz...tat's all..juz wanted 2 let out all the anger...

No comments:

Post a Comment