Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2 all!!!

Today is the 1st day of the NEW YEAR...Yeah!!!haha...tis new year is goin 2 b a difficult n bz year 4 us form5..Erm,prefect aso gt lots of things 2 prepare..lik choosing the new ajk n our camp..haha..i can't wait 4 tat..is goiin 2 b lots of FUN...n my club aso gt lots of things 2 do..bzbz year!!!the most horrible true bout tis year is SPM every person worst fear!!!damn..scary...tis exam is gonna make me crazy..all we can do nw is 2 study hard tis year..dun mess it up or sure will regret d..my frens n i ady gt plans after spm..haha..impossible leh!!we plan on goin 2 china 2 visit a best fren..he will take us 2 visit the city of shanghai..he goin 2 b lik a tour guide lik tat..haha..nw we goin 2 meet his galfren of course..he juz been there 4 10 months or more..he ady gt a galfren!!!muz b veri gud at impressing gals..i think!!haha..mayb he can teach me some moves 2 less make my gf angry...cuz i alwiz make my gf angry..i'm veri stupid at understanding other ppl thoughts n make obvious mistake...i'm alwiz breaking her heart..n said too many sorry 2 her ady..sorry is a veri priceless word bt if u use too much of it...it's value will surely drop n it will definitely loss it ability 2 bring bac sumthing u lost...
Anyway,Happy NEw Year to all of my frens...wish u all gud luck n happy 4ever..n i'm here hoping my darling 2 forgive my mistake again..I LOVE U!!

No comments:

Post a Comment