Tuesday, December 30, 2008

intro...of me^^

my own blog..haha..thinking wat should i do..bleh!haha..
~yong junyew
~raymond
~2009 17years old..yahoo,car driving here i come..
~veri short guy..about 169cm tall..haha..
~wearing spec d o..
~i'm quite a fashion noob...duno hw 2 get well suit up
~playin badminton,basketball...n new,playin pool...cool sport!hope in the future tis sport is encourage in every skul..
~in a relationship nw...sweet sweet d..haha..

Favourites
~sushi
~sweet things..especially chocolate!!
~places tat snow..
~luv playin my hp a lot
~cute baby...
~collecting cool toy models..bt dun hav $$ so nt many oni..
~lik 2 go vacation wif my frens...
~thinking of her^^

Dislike
~studying
~eating something i dun lik...
~annoying
~boredom
~goin 2 the same place 4 vacation again n again

I'm a photography member in my skul..erm,nt ahli la..haha..is bendahari oni!n i'm join the pasukan bomba d..SU leh..high post..wakaka...i'm aso a prefect too...tat's y i gt lots of frens..
All my frens r veri nice gentlemen n women..haha..n mostly of my frens r prefect n my old class buddy..i'm nt the kind of guy tat veri gud at making new frens...especially gals..
i'm veri bad wif gals..bt juz 1 gal in my life tat i'm nt so bad to...haha..i'm trying 2 let her feel more happy wif me...is goin 2 b hard bt she's the gal i love most beside my mum..i willy 2 try n do my best 2 make her happy everyday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment