Monday, February 8, 2010

Shopping Spree..

Y'day went 2 sg.wang n timesquare wif yeesiang,kiensun n ahzhu..
we waited till y'day cuz me,yeesiang n ahzhu gt our salary ady..YEAH!
we were suppose 2 meet at kiensun house around 9.30am de..
bt after havin my breakfast when i wanna 2 go home n get prepare..
my car's engine can't start...damn...straight call my dad..
my dad asked me 2 go to the nearest car repair shop..
luckily juz a few steps away...pheww..the mechanic then came n checked the car..
finally found out the pro...the battery box is nt as effective as it used to be..
nid 2 go 4 check up..bt luckily he started the car engine..thx god..time is running out la..
so i was late bout half an hour...
erm..kiensun said he was too tired to drive go so change yeesiang drive go lor..haha..
nw oni i noe tat is veri easy to go to sg.wang de..stupid..zzz..
erm..10.40am++ no parking ady...walao..the place was packed full of ppl..
we walked into every store with fine clothing..haha..
then after sg.wang we went over to timesquare which was aso packed of ppl...
walk till so 'xin fu'...timesquare bought some n sg.wang bought some..finally bought all the things we wanted to buy ady...super happy de..
me n kiensun saw a pet shop which is specially selling hamsters n rabbits n their products..
kiensun said he veri sienz so he bought a syrian hamster to play wif..
i bought a male robovski hamster...haha..nw i gt three of them ady..
bt my cage..i think is too small for all of them..so i decided 2 buy a big home 4 them..
bt my mum kinda disagree tat i'm spending so much money on them..zzz..

No comments:

Post a Comment