Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Today is my driving exam o..

today is my big day..i'm goin 4 driving exam
i'm juz so nervous..walao..
last nite aso nearly can't sleep leh..
keep thinking in my head bout wat 2 do at today driving exam..
so early wake up ady..erm,approxiamately 5.40am..
aunty said 6.40 wait at billion there woh..
gt 2 of my frens aso today driving exam..haha..
yuanbin n chimyoong..cuz same aunty..
early early reach there..we all try driving first..
to get a head start..test driving the car b4 exam makes me feel a lot better
then can't test drive ady..we all waiting at the pondok 2 begin the exam..
9am oni start exam leh..gt so many ppl exam..pressure even higher..
if i fail,gt a lot of ppl will watch d leh..paiseh d..
i'm the number 29..so front..chimyoong is 35 n yuanbin is the nxt session d..
when waiting 4 my turn..watching the others taking their exam reli is horrifying..
gt so many ppl fail,u noe..walao..
some up hill then can't go down..straight fail..
some parking there knock down the metal pole..fail
three point turn hardly any fail there..
when is my turn..i went in the car..n think wat should i do..
my right leg gt a bit shaking..so i keep hitting my leg 2 calm it down..haha..
luckily the car i drive is much easier 2 drive than 2741..
so i naik hill,parking n three point turns..all done..PASS!!!
after tis bahagian..the nxt bahagian is wat i fear most..
ON THE ROAD
i scare i can't even make it out of the road..
bt nt so nervous ady...calm down a bit ady
bt everything change when is my turn 2 go on the road..
the tester tat is goin 2 test me is a woman..
the moment i get in the car n said "selamat pagi,puan"
she juz 'fu yan' me said "ooo..." n look 2 the other side..
super hate tis type of tester..so lc leh..
when i checking all the things nid 2 do b4 driving off..i'm so nervous..
the handbrake i can't press n pull..
so i ask her "sudah jam?"
then she sure impatience n reply me "tak tahu guna dua tangan ah?gunalah dua tangan!"
walao..tat time,my sweat juz dropping lik rain..
n i forgot bout putting the gear to 1..
she scold me again "masuklah gear,tak masuk gear macam mana nak jalan!Zzzz..."
i juz wish i can faster do finish it..dunnid 2 listen 2 her 'advice'!
when reach the junction 2 go out the main road..luckily i can do it leh..
it's a miracle..haha..mayb the car aso easy 2 drive..
then after drive out 2 the main road..i finally calm down..
she aso din talk ady..thx god..
the journey was veri smooth..haha..
then went bac 2 the institute..stop n get my documents from her n faster get of the car..dunwan 2 c her face again..super scary!
n when i go through the documents..i pass on the road ady..i gt 17marks out of 20
for me...sure nt bad la..haha..as long i pass..
i was over the moon..hehe..
went bac to the pondok n pass my documents 2 the worker there..
aunty said mayb tis fri my license is done..haha..
oo..chimyoong n yuanbin aso pass ady..haha..congratz 2 u guys!
i juz can't wait till i get my license..haha..



YEAH..I PASS MY DRIVING EXAM ADY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment