Saturday, September 26, 2009

midvalley..

today gt tuition..Zzz..kasturi..Zzz..replacement tuition 4 hari deepavali..y'day oni noe nid 2 go o..
So last min ask chunlung accompany me go midvalley early in the morning first..go buy present 4 sherene o..Happy B'day 2 U!!!actually she y'day b'day ady o..hehe..mon u will giv it d..haha..hope u lik it bah..little girl thing lai de..hehe..
Nt juz went there 2 buy her present..bt go there 2 buy shirts too..hehe..so long din buy shirts ady..getting bored of my old clothes..bt i juz bought 2 t-shirts oni..nt enough money..Zzz..the tuition start at 2.30pm,bt we 10.45 lik tat reach midvalley ady..plus walk around looking n searching..till 12sumthing oni..Zzz..then find a place 2 sit down chit chat till 1.20 oni go 2 kasturi..haha..too much free time ady..
Today nite i went out wif my frens 2 yamcha..haha..can go cuz my mum went 2 my uncle house ady..so shuang,first time so late go yamcha oni...we at there keep on chit chatting..so many things to talk bt so little time..haha..after yamcha,we went 2 the nearby cyber cafe..i din play,they play oni..cuz enough ppl ady..plus i can't go home myself..they fetch me d..so juz watch them play..bt aso fun o..haha..reach home i think is 12.30 ady..geng..if my mum noe tis,i will be as gud as died!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment